RSS

Monday, September 12, 2011

September Already

Sometimes I have so much to say that nothing comes out. It's like a traffic jam in my head preventing anything from being printed in my blog.

August has come and gone. Honestly, the month went by very quickly for me. I psyched myself up for so long preparing and now that it's over I'm exhausted. We've had visitors, extra work for Robert while his boss was out on paternity leave, I started a work from home job, Meghan's favorite word has been "Go"...


The weekend has been difficult for me. It seems that the Lyrica has been great for my nerve and muscle pain. But since Friday, I've been having increasingly severe joint pain. Every joint. The pain has been the worst in my lower back, hips, tail bone and pelvic bone. It hurts to lay down, hurts to sit, hurts to stand. I have to keep rotating what I'm doing just to be able to get through it. I've been forced to take my pain medication just to be able to get enough relief to sleep, otherwise I just lay there crying because the pressure from the bed is too much. If only I could sleep in an anti-gravity chamber.

After the release of Sims Social on Facebook, I went out and bought Sims 3 for my PC. The game is a lot of fun and utterly addicting. Who knew controlling people could be so much fun! Ha!

In other news, I'm hosting an Online Thirty One Party this month if anyone is interested. They have great products and I'm looking forward to ordering a new laptop/work bag for Robert...maybe something for me too! ;)

I guess that's all I can get out for the moment. I hope you are all doing well and looking forward to the cooler weather, I know I am!

3 comments:

Kim said...

"Who knew controlling people could be so much fun!"

I did! You didn't?? You've always been a very leaderish, head of the pack type person. You like being in charge! Heh... me too. lol

Rhonda said...

Wait! There's other news! YOUR MIL IS GETTING MARRIED IN THREE WEEKS AND TWO DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!

Carl said...

I agree with Lucky Kat completely.