At Meghan's 15 month check-up there were some concerns about her height and weight. She had dropped from 90% height to just 30% and she had dropped below 10% for weight. Today was her follow-up visit to recheck her measurements.
15 Months 16 Months
30 1/4 inches 30% 31 3/4 inches 75%
19 lbs 14 ozs >10% 20 lbs 10 ozs <10%
Head Circ 45 cm 47cm
She's grown a lot in just 6 weeks! I'm so relieved that she's ok and doesn't need any tests!
How I lost 25 lbs...
11 years ago


2 comments:
yay! that's fantastic news! my gosh, is she tall! healthy and loved! perfect.
my Sarah did a lot of that up & down on the growth scale until she was a good 2 years old and settled into a normal rhythym. I think you girls are funny that way when you're little or so the pediatrician told me.
Post a Comment