I am so ridiculously happy. You see that house? That's our house. We are so at peace here. The thing is though, it's not just owning a house or living in a larger home. It's
this house, it's this street, this neighborhood, and this town. We just love it here.
I still have a ton to unpack but that's to be expected, especially with having to handle the condo as well. Moving is exhausting! We still have a lot of furniture and boxes in the garage to be dealt with, but I am grateful for a garage to use as a staging area.
Meghan didn't have any difficulty whatsoever. She slept through the night on the very first night and kept her nap routine. She asks us everyday if we can keep our new house. She likes having a backyard, but there's not much for her to do out there right now. Eventually, I want to save up for a nice swing set for her to play on. For now, we enjoy playing ball, hula hoop and running through the sprinklers.
One thing that surprised me, was the sudden burst of energy that came with moving here. I breathe easier, hurt less, and am less fatigued. I wake up much earlier and am ready to get up out of bed. I don't drag like I did before. I think part of it is the brightness. We have so many windows and NO blinds! I wake up to the SUNSHINE every morning and the sound of the birds chirping. Oh how I wish I could bottle this and upload it!
It really is night and day...how good I feel. Can I keep it?
0 comments:
Post a Comment