I stayed up very late last night playing a game. Robert was nice enough to let me sleep this morning to make up for it. I guess it's now evident that I am way too old to be staying up until 2 am just because. It was kind of nice to have some time to myself to just do what I wanted to do though.
I'm not sure what we will be doing today. I do know that I really want to bake. I really don't need to eat anything I bake though.
We've decided that we are NOT celebrating Thanksgiving this year. Christmas is still iffy, but we are strongly leaning towards not celebrating. It's hard though with people constantly trying to guilt trip us into celebrating it the way they think we should. You can't tell people how to feel and how to spend their holidays, that's not fair. It's time to put our feelings first.


0 comments:
Post a Comment