Everything has been so, so hard. It's like we just can't begin to get through one thing and then another just slams into us. The stress is awful. Stress is just everywhere, even and especially at home. I feel like there is not a single place that I can just get away from it, even for a moment.
Despite all of the obstacles, Robert and I have been doing very well together. We have both been so afraid that we would turn against each other or pull away. It's still early, but we're holding strong. We talk, we listen, we cry, we laugh. He's the one person I feel I can truly trust. The only one who I feel completely safe with.
Meghan is growing so fast. She's a happy baby. She loves to play, sing, crawl, laugh...I am so blessed to have her in my life. She is the one who keeps me here and keeps me going. Even when things are at it's worst, I know deep down that I can't leave her.
Anyway, I want to attempt to post here once a day. Hopefully I can stick to it and get more into the habit of coming here. Even if it's meaningless or silly...


0 comments:
Post a Comment