Robert and I started looking for somewhere to live. We, very recently, found out that his dad has decided not to keep the house after all.
On one hand, it'll be nice to be back in Gainesville again. I'm looking forward to being near our friends and all the conveniences of living in town. For now it's hard to look forward when we're stuck in the middle of all this stress. I hope and pray that we'll find a place soon, as our time left here is very short. We also gave away a lot of our furniture, our towels, some of our dishes...plus our washer had broken and we are down to one vehicle. We'll need to come up with first, last, security as well as deposits on our utilities. We did not expect for our time here to end so soon and we are so unprepared.
I know we'll make it work, we have to. It's just hard when instead of sitting around the table sharing a turkey dinner with our family, we're driving around all day searching for a home.
Sometimes I really wonder what I've done wrong to have all of these things happen. What did I do to deserve this life? Will things ever be better? Will I ever know what it's like to just be happy? Will I ever learn to trust? Someone once told me that everyone I've ever depended on, loved, trusted, needed has either left me or died. How do you face life when looking back, everything has been awful? How can I depend on someone to be there with my past?
I sincerely hope that you all have had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your friends and families. Please do not let my un-festive mood bring you down.


0 comments:
Post a Comment