RSS

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Barely Functioning

I'm barely functioning right now. I think August is just a black hole for me. I guess the whole kidney thing and then an increase of my Lyrica didn't help matters. But the brain fog is pretty bad. Without looking, I couldn't tell you what day of the month this is. I'm not blacking out, but I swear the day jumps around with large amounts of time wasted. I am just so tired. And yes, I am sick and tired of being sick and tired. I'm sure you're tired of hearing about it too. No one likes a whiner. I'm just frustrated that I cannot think straight. My house is a gross wreck right now because I just don't have the energy to clean. Thankfully, we have no plans for the weekend and we can try to catch up. I just feel like I need someone to tell me step by step what needs to be done.

I'm over my "I hate you all" anger. Once again, it's just my way of coping right now. It's not fair to all of you or really even to myself. Hopefully with time I'll find a better way to cope. For now though, I'm over it. I'm still avoiding Facebook for a few days to steer around the triggers.

In other news, I have started a separate blog for my weight loss stuff. I know you all voted for me to keep it all over here, but now that I'm getting a little more serious, I feel that it needs it's own space. I will link the two together and make references to that blog here when I have a new post. You can also subscribe to any of my blogs to be notified of news posts. I hope you'll continue to follow me in both places. I will be working on being more active and finding ways to make it easier to follow. Hang in there with me and please if you have any suggestions or request, let me know.

Without further ado, here is my new blog for my weight loss and health stuff, Healing Graces. Visit, comment, subscribe! I've moved my old weight loss stuff over and post the results of my final weigh in!

0 comments: