RSS

Monday, August 20, 2012

I hate you all

Today is one of those days where I just want to hate all of you. I don't really, it's just my way of placing my anger somewhere else and trying to cope with it. But today when so many of you have children starting or returning to school and my son would have been starting preschool too...well I hate you all.

When I see so many pregnancy posts or new babies when we have decided it's just too hard to have any more, I hate you all.

When I see you happy while I'm miserable, I hate you all.

When you offer a child for "sale hahaha" because they're annoying you, I want to run you over with my car repeatedly.

Tomorrow I'll like you again, but for this moment I hate you all and I can't help it.

0 comments: