Happy Birthday Max. I miss you more each day. Today you would have been four years old and starting Preschool. I know you would have continued to be a great big brother and taught Meghan so much. You were so loving, fun, smart...you were mine.
Today we celebrated your birthday without you. I'm sure you had an amazing birthday in Heaven. We took Meghan to the beach. I could feel you there with us. I know you would have loved the ocean. We bought you a cake and let Meghan blow out the candles. And we thought about you...constantly.
I miss you.
3
comments:
Allison
said...
Thank you for posting this video. It helps me to remember Max even more. That was 30 minutes of roller coaster emotions. Your son was a wonderful little boy, full of sweetness, silliness, and joy! You are a great Mama Amy! Thank you for sharing this video.
I know we really don't know each other, Amy, but I check in on your blog every so often. This video is incredible - you are such a loving and fun mom. From the sweet little guy sucking his fingers to swinging his sister so happily to bustin a move, the images of Max here are so cute. I never quite know what to say, but I want you to know that I think of you and I'm so sorry for the loss of your Max.
So this is my life, such as it is. It's messy, it's chaotic...boring it is not. But it's mine, whether I like it or not.
My name is Amy. I'm a stay at home mom to two beautiful children, Max who is forever 2 in Heaven and Meghan who is 4 year old. I've been married to Robert forever and day.
3 comments:
Thank you for posting this video. It helps me to remember Max even more. That was 30 minutes of roller coaster emotions. Your son was a wonderful little boy, full of sweetness, silliness, and joy! You are a great Mama Amy! Thank you for sharing this video.
Oh and boy could that little boy dance!
I know we really don't know each other, Amy, but I check in on your blog every so often. This video is incredible - you are such a loving and fun mom. From the sweet little guy sucking his fingers to swinging his sister so happily to bustin a move, the images of Max here are so cute. I never quite know what to say, but I want you to know that I think of you and I'm so sorry for the loss of your Max.
Post a Comment