Today is probably the best day I've had in a very long time.
I woke up to a dark, quiet, clean house. Nothing ahead of me. No schedule to keep up with, no plans, no one to answer to or please. No one but me and my baby girl.
I enjoyed a cup of coffee while Meghan ate her breakfast. I went for a morning walk. I drove up and had lunch with Robert. I came home and put Meghan down for her nap. I watched the rain out my living room window. I read a book. I listened to my Pandora station. I relaxed. No stress. No worries.
The best part? It's only 2:30 and I still have the rest of the day ahead of me to do whatever I want to do. The biggest stress being the decision of what to do next! I needed this, a day of peace.
Watch out world! I'm taking my life back, one day at a time!
How I lost 25 lbs...
11 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment