By special request. :)
Upcoming Plans
:
* We're taking a week long trip to visit some family mid July. We're so excited! While we're there I'm planning a family bbq and a girl's night out! Heather wants to take us to a water park and we have all kind of touristy things planned.
*I'm continuing to workout and go to the gym.
*Going to more play dates.
*Scheduling more "fun" outings with friends.
*Going to church
Short Term Goals:
*Kim will be leaving us on the 28th to return to her father's house. I think it's time for me to focus on finding a purpose for the downstairs bedroom. Something positive. I would love to create a quiet reading space, or maybe have a play corner for Meghan. I'm not sure yet. But we've been here for a little over 6 months and it's time to do something with this space!
*My mini goal (set by my doctor) is to lose 40 lbs. I want to lose it in a healthy manner, so I'm setting a goal date of Thanksgiving.
* Try new hobbies. I've been slowly learning to crochet and have been working on a large, solid blanket for a few months now.
*Work more on my blogs!
Long Term Goals:
*Lose 130 lbs
*Return to school
*Buy a house and move
How I lost 25 lbs...
11 years ago


2 comments:
Those are awesome plans and goals. I can hear the excitement as you write about your girls night out.That sounds like fun!! The crocheting sounds pretty cool too! I would love to learn how to do that! Wonderful blog!! :)
I am on the weight loss wagon too. I had lap band surgery in November 2010. I write a blog about it if you were interested in reading it. Its akessler731.blogspot.com
I look forward to reading your future blogs!! :)
Ooooh decorating the room sounds so much fun!
Post a Comment