I've been feeling particularly foggy the past couple of days. Some of you know what I'm talking about, for the rest of you...I just feel like it's hard to think to the point of having difficulty functioning. I'm sure everyone has felt like that one time of another.
I can't form a sentence, pronounce a simple word, I forget what I'm talking about two words into a conversation, I use the wrong word, I forget things, I drop things, I feel lost and just generally confused. It's an awful feeling. I don't feel like myself and I don't feel like I'm in control.
I was supposed to go to Bunco this evening, something I wanted to do. A much needed night out with friends to just sit, talk, laugh and have a good time. Even though I was planning to go, I completely forgot until a friend called to ask where I was. :(
I was so embarrassed. What was worse was not having an excuse other than "I'm sorry. I forgot." I felt awful just not showing up. I felt sad because it was something I wanted to do. But I just forgot.
I feel like that Little Critters book and it stinks.
I was hoping the Lyrica would help with this and maybe it will. The pain is a lot more manageable on it. Maybe I'm not on the right dose yet? I'm at 150 mgs and I know some people who take much more than that.
On top of it, I got so distracted I didn't even make it to the gym today.
Tomorrow I have plans to visit a church with a friend. I just hope I don't forget about that too. :(
How I lost 25 lbs...
11 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment