RSS

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Good Day at the Park

Meghan and I spent our morning at a local park. She hasn't had a lot of time at parks with playground equipment. It was a little warm but we didn't really start to sweat until the end of our hour and a half visit. Being August, I'd say it was a pretty nice day at the park!


Weeeeeeeeeeee

Meghan enjoyed the swing

Loved climbing on the play structure 

Not so sure about slides...
Meghan eventually got brave enough to go down a huge tunnel slide by herself. After the park, we met Daddy for lunch and then home for a nice nap. It was a pretty nice day.

3 comments:

Cassie said...

We had a great time playing! So glad you guys came!

Carl said...

OUTSTANDING! I know you guys had a great time. parks are great when they're this age. as usual the PRINCESS'smile is a million dollar smile... love y'all

Kim said...

Awwww!!! You got her hair in pigtails! So cute!