RSS

Thursday, August 11, 2011

This Week

This week, as I'm sure you can imagine,  is and will be incredibly hard. It is my hope that none of you will be insulted if we do not take or return your phone calls right away. I think for the most part we just need to take things one minute at a time and just feel what we feel. Don't feel that you can't call, but please understand if we do not answer or if the phone goes straight to voice mail. It's not you, it's me. ;)

8 comments:

PinkyAmyC said...

*Huggs* sweetie
I know this week is hard, it's hard enough for me, I can't even begin to imagine how hard it is for you & Robert...
If you need to rant or scream to someone, or just talk about absolute nonsense instead, let me know, I'm not sleeping at night anyway, so I'm awake your time...
I love you!!

Carl said...

Dearest Amy.. don't concern yourself with how the rest of the world reacts to you guys this week. You guys should do/feel WHATEVER YOU need to and we'll all hang out over herein case you need a hug in your own time. We love you guys SO much

Cassie said...

"Just feel what we feel." I couldn't have given you better advice. The only way out is through.

Anonymous said...

Carl is very wise, and I agree with him baby girl. You take all the time you need. Many open arms are waiting to hug you whenever you are ready to step into them. I am respecting your wishes and giving you time and space. When you feel up to it, you can call me. I love you so very much and wish I could take this pain away.
Love, Mom

Harvesting Joy said...

Amy, I'm praying extra for you today. Hang in there and know that your sweet boy is in heaven and you will see him again someday. And it will be worth the wait. I know how hard it is, but keep trying to think of the positives as much as you can.

Mandy said...

Amy, I am praying for comfort and some peace for you tonight. I wish I could give you a hug and just help any way you need. You are very wise to not worry about others and just do what you need to. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. You are an amzing lady and you are in my heart and prayers.

Unknown said...

Sending you extra hugs via the internet.

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you and your family, you are such a strong woman, take your time.